As one of the most highly recognized rehabilitation facilities in the country, His House Rehab is providing youth and adults alike a new outlook and new opportunities to live a healthy, sober life. We understand that addiction is a disease that affects both the mind and the body and we are here to help. Learning to understand and conquer drug and alcohol addiction is one of the most important journeys in a person’s life.
At His House Rehab we believe in a multifaceted approach to alcohol and drug addiction treatment. We are not simply a detox facility. Clearing your body of drugs and alcohol is a very important step, but is only the first stage of truly living a sober life. Once patients are safely detoxed from their addiction, the real work begins. We believe in a community setting, regular counseling for stress and anger management as well as relapse prevention, and the adherence to spiritual principles like honesty, responsibility, and open-mindedness.
Our addiction recovery programs are tailored to a variety of patients. Addiction can affect an enormous variety of people from all walks of life and from all types of circumstances. We offer specialized Christian treatment programs for women, youth treatment programs, interventions, and even intensive outpatient care and treatment. If you or a loved one is suffering with the pain and struggles of drug or alcohol addiction, don’t wait until it’s to late. Call His House Rehab today and get the help you need and deserve!
Now is the Time For Recovery. Today is the Day
His House Treatment Center Proud to be “Best in Treatment”
- Gender Specific Programs
- Full Care from Detox to Residential to Continuing Care
- Low Cost, High Quality, 3-1 Staff to Client Ratio
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
- We have customized programs to meet your needs
- We use the latest tools for outreach and accountability
- We offer In House Voc-Rehab assistance
- Gender specific locations for men and women
- We offer specialized Family Intervention Services and Counseling
COST EFFECTIVE TREATMENT
- No Obligation No cost Assessments
- Sub-acute Detox & Suboxone
- Residential Treatment Program Call for more information 877-345-4138
- Sober Living Homes